Wouldn’t you want to minimize risks of being sued for false advertising? In the United States, the federal government regulates advertising through the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
One of the most common offenses is to mislead customers. And, as 15 U.S. Code § 54 states, “if such violation is with intent to defraud or mislead, be guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction shall be punished by a fine of not more than $5,000 or by imprisonment for not more than six months, or by both such fine and imprisonment.”
“Get Startups, LLC” services do not give you 100% guarantee that you will not be sued, of course (It is always a possibility) We will do our best to minimize such unfortunate course of events in your hardworking daily business by presenting your items/services most truthfully.
With that, you should know how we do it:
- First, we include only truthful information in our 1-2 min long videos about business. Such videos are focused on
- No Omitting information
- No Hidden fees and surcharges
- No Manipulation of measurement units and standards
- No Fillers and oversized packaging
- No Misleading health claims
- No Manipulation of terms
- No Incomplete comparison
- No Inconsistent comparison
- No Misleading illustrations
- No “Chemical free”
- No Guarantee without a remedy specified
- No “No risk”
Social Media Video-Ads is the new way your clients view your business. Creating a fun, realistic video, that also brings out key points of your business, can boost your sales. Now, people mostly use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube instead of reading newspaper. (Yeah…I know 🙂 ) So, why wouldn’t you move together with the fast changes in the way your clients find/view and understand what you do & what you offer!
Bellow, you can find a basic sample of Video-Commercial for a business. No business too big or too small. Videos can be produced: daily, weekly, monthly or at any other rate. Videos prices start at $50 for a minute long video. Videos can range from 0.40 min long to 2.5 min long. Longer videos are very much possible also, but they may cost at additional $50 per additional minute.
2. Videos include:
- business announcements
- real customers impressions of your business
- professionally taken photos and videos of real items, real people, real services, real products
- working at your site until the project is completed, that same day
- prices vary from $50 to maximum of $200 per 1 project
- subscribed (daily/weekly/monthly) clients receive up to 25% discounts.
Blogger Video Sample:
Our advertising strategy is to show a real story from your business, without constant annoying “buy this item!” focus. Your video will simply have a link to your business address under the video-story. Such approach doesn’t annoy customers with needing to focus on the item. They can simply watch an interesting video and simply have an access to the business address if they wish to look further.
Read more about false advertising at